This consultation is a basic 1 hour walk through of your home to point you in the right direction, with no future commitment! We can select paint colors, rearrange furniture, suggest what pieces might need to be added or replace, arrange artwork, and help with spacial flow. This is perfect if you just need a nudge! This one hour service is available to anyone in the District of Columbia, and is $150.
*If you need additional help beyond the first hour, or on projects not related to purchase at Hudson & Crane, our hourly rate is $125.
Our LOFT service is a bit more involved and is designed for those clients who want help pulling together a room, utilizing existing pieces. We will cover everything that the STUDIO level covers, in addition to a follow-up email with suggestions and recommendations from our store that would work well in your space, tailored to your design preferences. This service may be offered with or without an in-home visit, depending on your project! LOFT is just $350, and we credit back $250 towards your purchase of furniture, lighting and rugs.
* We are currently offering LOFT services to residents of the District of Columbia, and literally anywhere else in the world (buy us a ticket!).
Whether you just moved into a new home, or are looking to breathe new life into your existing space, PENTHOUSE is the service for you. The penthouse service is designed for clients who are committed to making a major change or update to their home, whether a whole room or the entire house, and are looking for professional help from a designer to bring their vision to life.
We begin this service with an in-home consultation, and dive deep into your design preferences, vision, and budget. From there, we work to build an entire room concept customized just for your space - this may include rugs, furniture, pillows, lighting, artwork, and decor. We create a vision of a completed space that may be executed immediately, or over time. We require a retainer of $750 per room to book this service, 100% of which we credit back towards your purchase of furniture, lighting, and rugs!*
PENTHOUSE design services are currently offered in the District of Columbia, as well as in Maryland and Northern Virginia on a case by case basis. If you think you might be a match for this service, ask yourselves the following questions:
1. Get ready - Does the space you are looking to focus on need to be nearly, or entirely refurnished? Are you having a hard time pulling it together yourself, and seeking the advice of a gorgeous, funny, talented designer to bring it all together?
2. Get set - Are you ready, willing, and excited to do a bit of homework, and commit to at least 2 in person meetings? Are you anticipating spending $3500 or more on this project?
3. GO! Time is of the essence - are you ready to move forward on your project now?
That’s it! Send us an email to email@example.com and tell us a little about your project to see which service will be best for you. We’ll be in touch soon to get the ball rolling!
* Retainer is credited after the purchase of $3500 or more or becomes payment for design time.
Hudson & Crane offers commercial interior design consistent within living, recreational, and most business spaces with no pre-determined packages attached and are more than happy to discuss your aspirations, budget, and concept for your space(s). Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
1781 Florida Avenue NW,
Washington DC, 20009
Wondering where your cool new stuff is? Please email us at email@example.com and someone will respond within 24 hours with an order update!